ATM & Debit Cards
- Make withdrawals and inquiries at nearly any ATM worldwide. At Fibre Federal ATMs, you can also make deposits to your Fibre Federal accounts.
- Fibre Federal ATMs are always free to members. We also do not charge a fee for your first four withdrawals or transfers each month at other ATMs ($2 each after that), even though the ATM owner may apply a surcharge.
- Avoid ATM surcharges at Fibre Federal and over 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs. Watch the video below for more information.
- Your Fibre Federal Debit Card can be used wherever Visa is accepted. Your purchase is deducted directly from your checking account.
- Your Debit Card also works at POS (Point of Sale) terminals at the checkout counters of supermarkets, gas stations, and other stores. You only need your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to use POS terminals. You may also withdraw cash from your checking account in addition to making a purchase. This saves you a trip to the ATM and possible ATM fees.
- Our Card Care Center line is available to assist you with a number of card related services 24/7.
- Call 1-800-992-3808 to set your own PIN or stop into any of our financial service centers.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week fraud monitoring system.
- Call 1-800-472-3272 for after-hours assistance with a lost or stolen card or to discuss temporary blocks on suspicious activity.
- Our Checking Protection Package includes Fibre Card Manager, Overdraft Transfer Protection, Courtesy Pay, and Debit Card Courtesy Pay. These services work together to create multiple lines of defense against unexpected surprises, so you always have the money you need for the things you want.
Fibre Card Manager
Use this free service to manage your risk and prevent fraud. Fibre Card Manager allows you to define when, where, and how your cards can be used, and send alerts on your mobile device.
Visa Account Updater
New card? No problem. Updating your automatic payment information can be a hassle when your credit or debit card is changed. With Visa Account Updater, it's easier to save your automatic payments. Saving your card number with billers and merchants makes paying quicker and easier. In many cases, you won't have to update your payment information.
That means you can often:
- Skip the hassles of updating your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
- Worry less when your Credit/Debit Card is re-issued
If members do not want to participate in the Visa Account Updater service, they may request to opt out. Stop by your local Fibre Federal financial service center or call us at 360-423-8750 to opt out of Visa Account Updater service.