Our Visa Platinum and Classic credit cards offer refreshing
simplicity and a solid value. Instead of a "reward" program that leads
to higher rates or fees, our Visa cards save you money—starting with no
annual fee and a low, non-variable rate!
Our Visa Platinum card features a special introductory rate of just 1.9% APR** on purchases and balance transfers for the first six months. With Visa Platinum, you'll also get a lower regular rate than our Visa Classic, a credit limit over $5,000, and a Northwest forest design.
Both cards are accepted worldwide at millions of locations. But unlike other cards, we issue our Visa credit cards right here at home, and we back them with our full support wherever you go. If you ever need help with your account, just give us a call!
Visa Platinum & Classic Features
*Rate effective as of 5/1/17 and subject to change without notice.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- Low, non-variable rates (click to see rates)
- 30-day average grace period
- Free auto collision damage waiver (click to see details)
- 24/7 fraud monitoring system
- Verified by Visa for online purchases (optional, no extra cost)
- Issued and fully supported by Fibre Federal
**APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Subject to credit approval. The 1.9% Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers applies for the first six billing cycles and does not apply to future purchases or cash advances. At the end of six billing cycles the APR will be 8.9%. Introductory rate may not be used to pay existing Fibre Federal loans or credit card debt. All 1.9% balance transfers will be classified as “purchases” under our Visa Card Agreement.
Verified by Visa
Enroll your Credit Card
- Offered at no cost to our Visa cardholders, Verified by Visa provides added security for online purchases.
- Participating merchants will require your password before accepting your online purchase.
- Create your password when you enroll in Verified by Visa. Either enroll "on the fly" when you make an online purchase from a participating merchant, or use the link below.
Enroll your Debit Card