Current Newsletter (PDF)
Annual Report (PDF)
Fees and Terms
ID Theft Prevention
Join/Apply for Loan
Free Choice Checking
ATM & Debit Cards
Overdraft Tolerance Service
Investments & Retirement Planning
Protection & Insurance
Accel™ Financial Counseling
Love My Credit Union Rewards
Request a Service
(MESA) Matched Education Savings Account
Home Equity Loans
RV and Boat Loans
Online Bill Pay
Business Online Banking
Miscellaneous Business Services
Introducing Shared Branching!
Personalized service is a major benefit of banking at Fibre Federal, and you don’t have to sacrifice convenience to get it. Take advantage of shared branching services through CO-OP Shared Branch and you can access your account at any of more than 5,500 credit union branches nationwide, often just as if you were visiting one of our own.
The national CO-OP Shared Branch network links participating credit unions electronically, allowing credit union members to do “branch banking” even when the branch near you doesn’t happen to be a Fibre Federal branch. This is a huge benefit to members who travel, whose workplaces don’t coincide with our branch locations, or who simply enjoy the convenience of expanded access. Wherever you are across the country, chances are good there’s a shared branch near you.
Shared branching is yet another example of credit union membership offering the best of both worlds—individualized attention and nationwide availability. The cooperative spirit of credit unions allows us to work with each other in ways that competing banks typically do not.
to find branches nearest you. You can also look for the “CO-OP Shared Branch” logo on the door of any credit union branch.
At a CO-OP Shared Branch location you can:
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Receive loan advances
- Access VISA® or MasterCard® funds
Many shared branches also offer transfers, statement histories, money orders, traveler’s checks and notary services. Since services vary from one location to another, check with individual branches before your visit for a complete menu of available services.
You can download the Co-Op Locator for your mobile device!
Features of the new CO-OP Locator Mobile App:
• A combined mobile application for Shared Branch, Shared Branch express and ATM locations
• An intuitive user interface
• Onboarding process to customize content for individual users
• Widgets providing quick and easy access to the nearest location
• Use of location services for finding a nearby CO-OP Shared Branch, Shared Branch express or ATM location
• Push notifications for new content, services and other Locator news
• New mapping, driving direction and ride-share options