Current Newsletter (PDF)
Annual Report (PDF)
Fees and Terms
ID Theft Prevention
Join/Apply for Loan
Free Choice Checking
ATM & Debit Cards
Overdraft Tolerance Service
Investments & Retirement Planning
Protection & Insurance
GreenPath Financial Counseling
Love My Credit Union Rewards
Request a Service
(MESA) Matched Education Savings Account
Home Equity Loans
RV and Boat Loans
Online Bill Pay
Business Online Banking
Miscellaneous Business Services
Overdraft Tolerance Service
Life can be stressful enough without having to worry about the funds in your checking account. Sign up today for Overdraft Tolerance. It only takes seconds, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing your purchases are covered, even if your deposit hasn’t quite hit your account yet. Overdraft Tolerance covers ATM and debit card transactions as well as checks, and won’t interfere with overdraft protection coverage you have already set up. And, it costs nothing to sign up!
Call us to sign up, or log into Online Banking and send us a secure message (select Options, Messages, then New).
See below for all the details. To allow Overdraft Tolerance coverage for ATM and Debit Card purchase transactions, you must opt-in by calling or visiting us, or by logging into Online Banking and sending us a secure message (select Options, Messages, then New).
FIBRE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
OVERDRAFT TOLERANCE SERVICE
NOTICE & REQUEST
This Overdraft Tolerance Notice and Request outlines information about the Overdraft Tolerance program of Fibre Federal Credit Union (Credit Union) and your request for such services.
What You Need To Know About Overdrafts And Overdraft Fees
An overdraft occurs when you do not have sufficient available funds in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in different ways:
• We have a standard discretionary overdraft protection service called Overdraft Tolerance that comes with your account, if you meet specific criteria.
• We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a transfer from your savings account or line of credit. These may be less expensive than our Overdraft Tolerance program. To learn more, ask us about these options.
What does the Credit Union’s Overdraft Tolerance Service cover?
With Overdraft Tolerance, we do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
• Checks made using your checking account number
• Other transactions made using your checking account number
• Bill payments and other online transactions you initiate
The Credit Union pays overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (Opt-in):
• ATM Transactions
• Debit card transactions
How much does it cost?
• We will charge you a fee of $30.00 each time we pay an overdraft.
• There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
• There is NO fee to keep the Overdraft Tolerance service on your account.
• There is NO fee if you never use it.