Due to overwhelming interest in the PPP loan program, our response times will be delayed. We are eager to assist you with this process and help you obtain the funding we know you so desperately need. Please know our staff is working tirelessly to assist you and will make every attempt to get your request submitted to SBA for review as quickly as possible.
As in prior rounds, many applications contain errors and/or missing required documentation, which causes avoidable delays. Please refer to the information below which outlines the program guidelines and required forms of payroll verification. If in doubt, please attach more information than you think we might need, not less.
We are proud to participate in a program that offers assistance to those most affected by the pandemic. Thank you.
Paycheck Protection Loan Applications Accepted Through May 31 or Until Funding is Exhausted
Don't delay. Apply now!
The Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) provides loans to help businesses keep their workforce employed during the COVID-19 crisis. We are now accepting online applications for current members of Fibre Federal Credit Union and TLC. We cannot accept applications from non-members. Before submitting your request, first familiarize yourself with the SBA’s updated program and eligibility requirements.
During prior rounds of funding, many borrowers suffered a delay in loan approval due to inaccurate or incomplete information. Please take the following steps to help expedite your loan request.
- Verify the complete legal business name as recorded with state authorities, and DBA if applicable.
- Verify the business EIN/SSIN used for tax reporting.
- Sole proprietors: The legal business name is the sole owner’s name, not the DBA. The Tax Identification Number is the owner’s Social Security Number, not an EIN.
If you have not previously received a PPP loan through the credit union and wish to apply now, it is imperative that you provide appropriate documentation for payroll expenses. Scan documentation for easy upload to our online application. Exclude payroll costs over $100,000 for each employee.
Acceptable documentation for employees’ payroll expenses:
- 941 Report first quarter 2020 to verify you were in business as of Feb 13, 2020
- 941 Reports for all four quarters of 2019 or 2020. You can select the tax year to be considered.
- 940 Report for 2019 or 2020
- Complete/itemized payroll summary report for 2019 or 2020
- Detailed report for payroll expenses including vacation, severance pay, group health benefits, etc., for 2019 or 2020 (Only if you want these expenses used to consider your loan amount)
Acceptable documentation for payroll verification of owner:
- Business bank statement for February 2020 to verify eligibility date
- Sole proprietorships: 2019 or 2020 IRS 1040 schedule C (or F)
- Independent Contractors: Form 1099 and 2019 or 2020 IRS 1040 schedule C
- Partnerships: 2019 or 2020 IRS 1065 and schedule K-1 statement
If you wish to apply for a Second Draw PPP loan with us, we likely have your 2019 payroll information on file. If you choose to use tax year 2020, we will need most of the information listed above.
When you’re ready to apply, click here to receive a welcome email and instructions on how to start your application. The PPP Loan application will be generated within this online program.