Thank you for your understanding as we make service adjustments to protect the health and safety of our members and staff. You can find the most up-to-date information here.
Branch Lobbies Closed
To help prevent the spread of coronavirus, all branch lobbies are closed except by emergency appointment until further notice. We have suspended Shared Branch services at this time.
- Conduct your regular transactions at our drive-up. Please always bring your ID.
- Call 800-205-7872 to schedule an emergency appointment, if needed.
- If you wish to open a new account, please apply online.
- For all loan questions, call us at 800-205-7872 or you can apply for a loan online.
- Fibre Financial Group is available by appointment only. Please call 360-414-4224.
- Use our free Online Banking for your transactions including transfers, loan payments, and more. If you don’t already have Online Banking, you can sign up here and we will set you up.
- Use Call-24 Telephone Banking. If you’d prefer not to use Online Banking, Call-24 is also an option to check balances, transfer funds, and make loan payments.
- ATMs are available at all branches. You can withdraw cash, transfer funds, make loan payments, and make cash or check deposits in the envelopes provided. We’re part of CO-OP Shared Branching, so you have surcharge-free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Night drop is available at all branches. Deposits are posted by the next business day.
- Be aware of COVID-19 cyberscams.
- Washington drive up hours:
- Main, Ocean Beach, Triangle, Kelso, West Kelso, Castle Rock, and Woodland: 9am-6pm
- Kalama: 10am-4pm
- We have reduced hours for drive-up at all Oregon branches: 10am-3pm
- Astoria: Closed
- Main, Triangle, and Woodland branch drive-ups have extended hours on Saturdays: 9am-6pm
- Our Contact Center has extended hours: Monday through Saturday 8am-6pm
During this uncertain time, it may be tempting to withdraw excessive cash from your accounts to feel protected during the coronavirus outbreak. However, it’s more important than ever to keep your cash safe with us. Here are several reasons why:
- Cash can’t be replaced. Your accounts with us are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Click here for a special message from the NCUA. The cash in your wallet, house, or other hiding place is vulnerable and has no extra protection if it’s lost or stolen.
- Extra cash isn’t necessary. Most services can be paid with a credit or debit card, a check, or electronically with our Online Bill Pay, so there is little need to pay in cash. Online Banking and our mobile app allow you to manage your money from anywhere and make transfers and loan payments from home or on the go. With so many safe and convenient options for payment, it’s best to leave your cash safe in your credit union account.
- Cash is filthy. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend washing your hands thoroughly after you touch money. The less you handle cash, the better.
During this unprecedented time, we want to remind you that we are here for you as your financial partner and resource. As always, your accounts are safe with us, insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). To alleviate financial challenges resulting from the coronavirus outbreak, we’re offering a variety of financial support options. If you have concerns about your income or other financial matters at this time, please talk with us about your situation so we can find the best way to meet your needs.
If you’re a small business owner who is being adversely affected, the Small Business Association (SBA) may be able to help you. Click here for further information.
If you need financial assistance through any of the options below, give us a call at 800-205-7872.
Skip A Pay
Our Skip A Pay program allows you to skip a payment on a qualified loan once a year for a $25 fee. Now through May 31, you can skip a payment on a loan with a balance under $50,000 and we will waive the fee. This Skip A Pay will not count toward the yearly limit of one per calendar year.
Emergency Personal Loans
If you have been impacted by COVID-19, we understand that you may consider a loan. We’re offering Emergency Loans up to $10,000 as low as 3.99% APR* to help alleviate financial stresses at this time. Plus, no payments for 90 days. Rather than calling in your request, you can apply here.
If you need assistance with your existing loan, give us a call. We can work with you to create a plan to meet your needs. You can also reach out to us via email at: email@example.com.
If you are struggling to make multiple loan payments, ask us about options to consolidate your debt and make monthly payments more manageable.
If you’re out of work and your loan is protected by MemberGuard Platinum, you may be covered for employment interruption. If you are home sick with COVID-19, you may qualify for a disability claim. Call 844-707-4964 for assistance or click here to start your claim.
GreenPath Financial Wellness Counseling
We partner with GreenPath to offer members free counseling for a variety of financial concerns. GreenPath can help with budgeting, money management, debt repayment, and housing counseling. They can also help members avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession. If you’re concerned about your current financial situation, you can reach GreenPath at 1-877-337-3399 to speak with a counselor.
Your financial wellness is a priority for us, so don’t hesitate to let us know if the viral outbreak has impacted you. Our lobbies may be restricted, but we are here for you.
*Annual Percentage Rate effective 3/18/20 to 5/31/20. 12-36 months term at this rate. 37-60 months available at 4.99% APR. Loan amount subject to credit approval.
Business Member Resources
If you’re a small business owner who is being adversely affected, the Small Business Association (SBA) may be able to help you. Click here for further information. We are not a designated Small Business Association (SBA) lender, so unfortunately, we are not able to process SBA loan requests.
Click here for more information on a free webinar on April 8 presented by the Small Business Development Council of Washington, which will cover How to Apply for an SBA Business Disaster Loan for Economic Injury due to COVID-19.
If you find that an SBA loan is not a good solution for you, please contact us. We may have temporary relief options available to fit your needs.
Fibre Federal Credit Union and TLC will donate up to $55,000 to assist school meal programs amid the COVID-19 school closures to help ensure students who rely on school meals don’t go hungry. The funds will be disbursed to each of the 24 school districts within our service areas across seven counties. Collectively, these districts serve over 37,000 students. These donated funds will act as a supplement to state-funded breakfasts and lunches already offered by schools.
Would you like to join us? If you have the ability to support local students, please consider donating to your local district by April 20. Your donation would help the most vulnerable students and families get reliable access to food during the school closure. Many of our districts are providing additional meal resources and delivering meals to students via busses. The staff and transportation costs for this may not be reimbursed by the state following the closure, which adds a financial burden to our schools who are trying to help the students who need it most. Please note, donations are not tax-deductible.
If you are able to make a donation, we invite you to use Online Banking or our mobile app for the most easy, convenient, safest way to complete your transfer. Simply find the district you would like to donate to on the list below, and follow our easy steps for how to complete the transfer:
Donation Instructions for Online Banking Users:
- Go to “Transfers” and select “Classic” tab.
- Select the account you’d like the donation to come FROM.
- For the TO account, click the blue lettering that says “Transfer to another Fibre Federal CU Member.”
- Last Name or Business Name is the first part of the district’s name. For example, to make a donation to the Longview School District, you would enter “Longview” in this box. To make a donation to the Warrenton-Hammond School District, you would enter “Warrenton” in this box.
- Select “Share Account.”
- Recipient member number is listed below. Please note that we have set up a separate account number for each district.
- Share ID for all accounts is 00.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate.
- Add a description if you’d like one (not required).
- Click “Submit Transfer.”
School Donation Account Information:
Astoria School District- 1344894
Castle Rock School District- 1344913
Clatskanie School District- 1344906
Green Mountain School District- 1344914
Jewell School District- 1344898
Kalama School District- 1344910
Kelso School District- 1344909
Knappa School District- 1344897
Lincoln County School District- 1344888
Longview School District- 1344908
Naselle/ Grays River School District- 1344903
Neah-Kah-Nie School District- 1344893
Nestucca Valley School District- 1344892
Ocean Beach School District- 1344902
Rainier School District- 1344905
Raymond School District- 1344899
Seaside School District- 1344895
South Bend School District- 1344900
Tillamook School District-1344890
Toutle Lake School District- 1344915
Wahkiakum School District-1344907
Warrenton/Hammond School District- 1344896
Willapa Valley School District- 1344901
Woodland School District- 1344911
Thank you for helping us support our local students. We are the Fibre Family and taking care of each other is what families do!