Fibre Federal and TLC 2019/2020 School Year Scholarship Program
Fibre Federal supports the educational aspirations of members and their children with scholarships that further their educational goals and help prepare them to be the future leaders, professionals, and business people of our communities.
For the 2019/2020 academic year, scholarships totaling $11,000 will be awarded to seven Fibre Federal and TLC members. In addition to the $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship, named in memory of a past Board Chairman, we will award six $1,500 scholarships.*
The scholarships may be used at any accredited college, trade school, or university, and there are no restrictions on career choice or course of study.
*Please note, all scholarships submitted are considered for the Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship.
Deadline: Scholarship Applications are due by 5:30 p.m. on Monday, April 1, 2019. 2019 Scholarship Application
- Applicant must be a Fibre Federal Credit Union/TLC, A Division of Fibre Federal Credit Union member
- Application must be accompanied by a copy of current school transcripts, or equivalent
- Application must be accompanied by a minimum of (1) letter of recommendation
Scholarships are awarded based on:
- Quality/Completeness of Scholarship Application
- Financial Planning/Need
- Academic Standing
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- In addition to the criteria listed above, the Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship is awarded based on leadership qualities
Applications can be submitted the following ways:
- Complete and submit the application form online
- Drop off a completed application with required documents at any convenient branch location. Applications available at all branch locations.
- Mail to: Fibre Federal Credit Union
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 1234
Longview, WA 98632
- Fax to (360) 414-4202
Scholarships will be awarded by May 3, 2019
Scholarships awarded in May 2019 must be used by December 31, 2020
Please contact Executive Assistant Monica Anderson at (360) 414-4244 if you have any additional questions.