Fibre Federal and TLC 2022/2023 School Year Scholarship Program
The credit union will offer (7) academic scholarships for the 2022/2023 school year:
- (1) $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship (All scholarships submitted are considered for this award)
- (6) $1,500 Academic Scholarships
- Applicant must be a Fibre Federal Credit Union/TLC, A Division of Fibre Federal Credit Union member.
- Application must be accompanied by a copy of current school transcripts, or equivalent.
- Application must be accompanied by a minimum of (1) letter of recommendation.
Scholarship awards are based on:
- Quality/Completeness of Scholarship Application
- Financial Planning/Need
- Academic Standing
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- In addition to the criteria listed above, the Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship is awarded based on leadership qualities
Scholarship Applications are due by 5:30 p.m. on Friday, March 25, 2022.
Applications can be submitted by:
- Complete and Submit online application at fibrecu.com or tlcfcu.org Download the Application Apply Online
- It is important to remember to look for the “Thank you for your submission” notice once you select the submit button to confirm that your scholarship application has been received.
- Drop off completed application at any convenient branch location
- Mail to: Fibre Federal Credit Union
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 1234
Longview, WA 98632
- Fax to (360) 414-4202
- Scan/Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships will be awarded by May 27, 2022.
Scholarships awarded in May 2022 must be used by December 31, 2023.
Please contact Executive Assistant Monica Anderson at (360) 414-4244 if you have any additional questions.