Set Your Travel Notifications Online
Shopping and Travel Security for Your Cards, No Matter Where You Roam
We’re excited to introduce the new Travel Plan feature in Fibre Card Manager! Travel Plan lets you alert us about upcoming travel, reducing the chances of transaction declines and giving you peace of mind while you’re on your trip. We encourage you to set your Travel Plan details before traveling further than 200 miles from your home when crossing into another state.
Setting a Travel Plan
When logged into Fibre Card Manager, simply tap the Travel Plan icon and select Add Travel Plan. You’ll be prompted to choose a contact method for a one-time passcode. Enter the passcode when received and then fill in your travel information.
- Enter the start and end dates for your trip
- Choose up to 15 travel destinations
- Confirm travel dates and locations
If you need to edit your Travel Plan details, select your saved plan and click the pencil icon to edit the dates or locations, and then click the Update button. To delete a plan, choose the Delete button.
Still using CardValet as a separate app? All the great card control features of CardValet are integrated into Fibre Card Manager, which is accessible whenever you’re logged into Mobile Banking.
- If you’re an Online Banking user, select the Fibre Card Manager widget in Mobile Banking and follow the instructions to set up your cards.
- Not yet an Online Banking user? Sign up today to enjoy 24/7 access to your accounts, free Bill Pay, E-Statements, Fibre Card Manager, and more all in one place! Once you’re registered, download the our free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
Next time you hit the road, sea, or skies, be sure to set your Travel Plan in Fibre Card Manager. Safe travels!