Cowlitz PUD Home Energy Loans Now Available
Are you Interested in saving money on your monthly electric bill?
Completing energy conservation projects in your home is a great opportunity to reducing utility costs and improving overall comfort for years to come.
We have formed a partnership with Cowlitz PUD focused on making energy efficiency more accessible and affordable to everyone. In the Home Energy Loan Program, rebates available for completed conservation projects can be applied to home energy loans reducing overall interest rates – lowering to zero in most cases!
Are you eligible?
• Are you a Cowlitz PUD customer?
• Do you own a home?
• Have you been thinking about completing energy conservation upgrades in your home?
If you said yes to all the questions above and want to find out if your energy project qualifies for a home energy loan, please contact Cowlitz PUD Energy Efficiency Services at 360-501-9514 (office), 800-631-1131 (Toll-Free), or email@example.com.
Loan Program Structure
Five energy efficient programs are available for financing. These programs include:
Ductless Heat Pump
Ducted Heat Pump
Heat Pump Water Heater
Minimum Loan Amount: $2,000
Maximum Loan Amount: $12,000
Loan terms range from 24 to 60 months
How do I get started?
1. Contact Cowlitz PUD Energy Efficiency Services to learn about the energy program, rebate availability, and program participation requirements.
2. Complete the Residential Energy Efficiency Loan Program Participation Form. Click the "Home Energy Loan Program" Tab to find the "Start a Project" button. Obtain at least two (2) contractor bids for the energy project.
3. Obtain project pre-approval from Cowlitz PUD Energy Efficiency Services.