Many businesses must interrupt their work day to physically deliver checks for deposit. But now, Fibre Federal offers a fast, easy, and secure alternative: Remote Deposit.
Fibre Federal’s Remote Deposit service makes it easy for you or your employees to use a computer and a check scanner to scan and deposit checks directly into your Business Plus Checking Account.
- Eliminates the need to visit a Fibre Federal location to make deposits.
- Deposits can be made sooner and more frequently, saving time and resources while improving cash flow.
- Receive same day credit if checks are deposited before 4:00 p.m. on business days.
- View deposit reports and check copies from your computer.
How Remote Deposit Capture Works
After the Remote Deposit Capture software and scanner are set up for your business, you or the individuals you designate can deposit checks directly into your business account. For scanner information, contact Deanna Diescher at 800.666.2980, ext. 119. Be sure to reference Fibre Federal Credit Union. Then, follow these simple steps:
- Use the check scanner to scan a single check or group of checks for deposit, capturing the check images on your computer.
- View the check images and verify the amounts on screen, making sure the deposit adds up correctly, then securely transmit the check file.
- Your deposit will be credited to your account, usually within hours of submission.
Remote Deposit Capture uses a secure website and passes information in an encrypted form. Sign in to your Remote Deposit Capture website. It reads check data automatically, and provides automatic balancing. We also use a variety of industry standard security measures to protect the information we receive.
Please note: Remote Deposit Capture requires the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in for your browser. It is included with Internet Explorer. Safari and Firefox users can obtain this free plug-in from http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx.
It's easy to get started! Simply give us a call at 360-423-8750.